Monday, November 22, 2010

Our First Snow Day!

It started snowing yesterday but the snow didn't stick.  This morning we woke up hoping to see snow on the ground and there was none.  But at 7am as Mark was going to warm up his beetle the snow started falling again and this time it was sticking!!  So around 10am I got the kids all bundled up and we headed out to play in it.  As I'm typing this the snow is still coming down and we have a lot more on the ground then what we had this morning.  Probably about an inch right now.  We'll see what we wake up to tomorrow.  I'm hoping for a few more inches so we can get the sled out an do some sledding.
Happy Snow Day to everyone!  I have a dear friend who lives rather far and told me she has her AC on right now.  So I posted this for her so that she could enjoy a little snow.

4 comments:

dee dee said...

Kimmy,
I currently have my back door open and it's a warm high 50's! I am so glad that you are enjoying your beautiful snow day! (feel free to keep the sweet white stuff on your end of the country!)
Happy snowman making...
Dee Dee

Kelsey said...

Totally envious! Nothing better than hot coffee and a good book on snow days, course thats good on non-snow days too..sigh...

Christine said...

Snow Day today!
No work!

Let's play....

corners of my life said...

Lulu and Levi just keep getting cuter all the time!