Thursday, October 22, 2009

Toilet Paper

Lulu has always loved playing with toilet paper. The first two pictures were taken when she was 14 months old playing with the toilet paper that she took off the roll when I wasn't looking. Ever since then she has enjoyed tearing it into little pieces and making piles with it. I will find little pieces of toilet paper all over the place for a few days after she has done this. The last picture is Lulu just the other day playing with some toilet paper that she asked for. I know how much she loves it so I let her take a bit now and then to play with. She calls it her "stuffs." She'll say "mommy, where's my stuffs?" "mommy, can I have some toilet paper to make stuffs?" Who would have thought a little toilet paper could make a 2 1/2 year old so happy. Hopefully this will make potty training that much easier!!

No comments: