Saturday, June 5, 2010

9 Months!!

Hi everyone.....It's me Levi. Today I'm 9 months old and I weigh 20lbs and I'm 27" long. My favorite food is lasagna.....not too fond of baby food anymore, that's for babies. I'm cruising around on furniture a little bit, but if I'm in a hurry I speed crawl looking straight down while my head clears a path.....or bonks into a wall. I can say Dada and just started saying Mama! Mommy thinks it's really cute. I love pointing at lights and airplanes. I love splashing water in the bath and jumping on beds especially in my crib while I hold on to the side. Daddy told me he can only lower the crib one more notch so I better not bounce out. I have four teeth but I'm working really hard on my fifth one. My big sister Lulu and I have fun playing blocks and barn. She doesn't know it yet but I'm practicing walking with mommy by holding her fingers and I'm going to be running faster then her soon....WooHoo, here I come ready or not! Well, I'm off to go chew on something. Love Levi!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Nine Months!
Snap-a-doddle... hee hee

corners of my life said...

There is something about looking at baby pictures that just makes you smile. Your children have the most beautiful eyes.

Susan said...

I can't look at pics of little kids without finding that I have this goofy smile pasted on my face! What a cutie patootie! And I'm sure he'll be giving his big sister a run for her money in no time! :)
Blessings!

dee dee said...

What a big boy you are!
Dee Dee

GT said...

Aww! So very adorable. My boy loves to splash water too. Hes right behind Levi developmentally. Almost crawling. Loved this sweet post.