Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10 Months!

Levi is 10 months old. And this morning I noticed that he can see out the window all on his own. I don't think Lulu reached this until she was around 12 months.
Then I had to step outside and see what Mark sees every morning as we wave goodbye from the window. Then I went to warm up my coffee and herd Levi making some car noises and found him playing at the window with one of his cars. Lulu used to place toys in the window sill all the time. I would have to clear it out before I closed the window.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Levi doesn't even have to stand on his tippy toes to see out!
I see Lulu still does,even though she doesn't have to.
Great pictures, especially for Granny-Goo.

dee dee said...

What a wonderful picture of the two of them by the window! Very sweet!
Dee Dee

Is There Anybody Out There? said...

I can't wait to see him on the football field.

corners of my life said...

What a happy little fellow!

Andrea said...

What beautiful memories you are making. I praise God you are able to recognize them and cherish them daily. So many parents run through life and don't recognize the beauty of each step, stumble, bumble, and word. Bless you, my dear! You are an awesome mommie!
Hugs,
andrea