Saturday, July 9, 2011

Two Months

Today Ila is two months old.  She is smiling and cooing so much.  She is still so content and such a sweet baby. In the evening once Lulu and Levi are down I spend some special time talking with Ila on our bed.  She will have a little conversation with me.  Her arms start moving and she just talks and talks.  Then after a bit she gets so excited and happy that she starts crying.  It's so cute and so funny to see.  All I have to do is pick her up and she calms back down.  She sleeps the entire night through.  She is in our room with us in her bassinet or with me.  When she's in her bassinet I miss her so I usually end up grabbing her and bringing her in bed with us.  Lately Mark has been snuggling with her in the morning.  She is just the best snuggler.  Even Lulu and Levi love to climb in bed and are always asking to hold her. 

5 comments:

Christine said...

Ila May is so cute.
Happy 2 Months to all of you.

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

This is Dee Dee.....
Kimmy, she is getting so big and growing up so fast. Such a sweet, beautiful little girl!
Enjoy every snuggle!
Dee Dee

corners of my life said...

Oh those eyes!

Erika Shupe said...

Oh my goodness - your children are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. =)! I love looking through your photos. What a fun family! Blessings to you. *hugs*