Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Levi's Birthday Party

 This year Levi's birthday landed on Labor day.  We started the day with some gifts and fun time with Mark since he didn't go to work!!
 Here's my little 2 year old.  What a joy he is in our life.
 Mark helped Lulu and Levi dig a little trench and they made some rivers. 
 Levi enjoyed sitting in his river/mud hole.
2 years old!
 After playing in the mud they got hosed down.
 Then we headed to my parents house to have a family party for Levi. We decided to get some family photos too. My brother took some on his nice camera.  Can't wait to see how they turned out!
 Mark's dad, Don stayed with us for a few days and flew home on Tuesday back to Medford, OR.  Mark's mom Connie was in town also from central Oregon and came to the party.
 Here is my side with Todd and Stephanie and my parents.
 Then Levi got to open all his gifts.  He made it through the first gift and was content.  He didn't have an interest in the others so Lulu helped him out. 
Here is my mom and Ila May. 
Happy 2nd Birthday Levi!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Levi is so cute and so loving!
I love being apart of his life.