Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a fun Mother's Day. My family really spoiled me! I got flowers from my wonderful husband and Lulu picked out some really fun gifts too. Mark took her to the dollar store and she got to pick out whatever she wanted for me. She picked out a really fun bubble maker, a pink and purple tote bag, really cute hair bands, silly string, pink nail polish and a yellow Matchbox car from Levi. She knows what I like and I like everything she got. The silly string was a blast in the back yard. Then after church we went over to my parents house for a nice early dinner. Uncle Todd and Aunt Stephanie came and grilled chicken on the BBQ.....my mom didn't have to lift a finger.For Mother's Day my mom made me a gift certificate to go see the movie BABIES with her and get a pedicure. So last night we went and enjoyed the movie portion of my certificate. It's been a while since my mom and I went out just the two of us. Lulu wanted to come but it was almost bed time for her.Here's what we saw as we drove off........I never really get to see this view, I'm usually in the window waving too. We had fun on our girls night out. After the movie we went and got coffee and talked and talked and talked. Thank you Mother! I love you!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Best Mother's Day yet!

dee dee said...

Kimmy,
What a special time and way to celebrate!
Dee Dee