Monday, January 3, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound

 Here is sweet little Ila May today.  We had our normal 20 week ultrasound today.  We found out she is very healthy and growing just like she should be.  Also, an answer to prayer is that my placenta has moved up and away from my cervix!!  We both are healthy!!   These are some pictures they took today of Ila.  I know they look a bit odd but that's ultrasound pictures for you.  Being her mommy, I think she is so darn cute already. 
This one is sweet with her little hands up in front of her.  A few moments later her feet were up where her hands were.  She was dancing for us today.
 Here is Lulu and Levi playing in the waiting room before we all went into the room for my appointment.  They both did great in the little room and were both excited to see Ila.  Lulu was more excited and when she saw the heart beating she said "look Ila's waving to me."
Praise God for healthy babies and children.  I really feel so blessed.  I'm so excited to actually meet Ila.  We did get another good look to make sure Ila is a girl, and it was very clear she is.  She was not modest at all and was moving all around for us today.  

Psalm 89:1  I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Ahhh so precious.
God is faithful and Yes, for generations!
Hallelujah!

dee dee said...

Your such a great Mommy!
Praise God the placenta has moved!
Dee Dee

Is There Anybody Out There? said...

Lulu & Levi, do me a favor and and go up to mommy and then tell Ila that I love her and can hardly wait to have 3 beautiful grandchildren!