Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sister and Brother

 Yesterday while I was having my quiet time with the Lord, Lulu and Levi were reading some books on the floor.  All of the sudden, Levi stands up grabs a book and starts backing up into Lulu's lap.  She was so sweet and moved the book she was looking at and let him sit on her lap.  Then she started reading to him the book he brought her.  I quickly grabbed the camera and my heart just melted watching them. 
Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (NASB)  

3 comments:

KELSEY said...

How adorable,they are so sweet!

I bet they will love it when there little sister comes....:)

Love,
Kelsey

dee dee said...

What great series of shots. Treasures!
Dee Dee

corners of my life said...

Such a lovely moment to have captured.