Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cannon Beach 2011 - Part 2 of 4

I want to show where we stayed.  The picture above is of the motel that we stayed at.  It's the yellowish building on the left.  Our room is on the far right with no one above us.
Here is the living room
The bedroom.
Lulu's bed in the same bedroom.  Levi slept in the pack-n-play.
Here is a look at the kitchen from our bedroom.
Here you can see the dining area and living room from the kitchen.
Here's a look at the entire place.  It was so nice to have a little cabin type place.  This exact cabin is the same one my family used to rent growing up.  I slept in the bed that Lulu slept in and Todd my brother would sleep out on the couch that's a hide-a-bed.  I even found in the guest book my mom's entries from years ago when we stayed there.  They have 3 full guest books and I was thrilled to find my mom's.  I of course added our entry into the latest guest book for this particular cabin.
Our view out the windows.
I love this picture of Mark.  He has been working so hard and this vacation was for him.  I was so glad to see him put his feet up and relax.  Mark never puts his feet up and that's why I love this picture.
Here is Lulu with her special treasures.  We went to a shell store and she filled a bag with special rocks and shells.  This is exactly what I used to do when I was little and came to Cannon Beach.  I was so excited for her to do this because I remember the excitement of looking at all the pretty shells and organizing them. 

Here is Lulu sitting out on our deck.  She had so much fun.
Here she is running on the grass right our front of our cabin.
We did a lot of this over the weekend.  We brought our binoculars and enjoyed looking at the beach and our ocean view.  Right out front, probably about 5 miles away (I'm guessing) was a light house that was fun to look at too.

No comments: