Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Roommates!

 Tonight is the first night Lulu and Levi will be sharing a room.  We decide to move them in together and we will keep the other room a nursery.  We got new beds for them and they both are really excited about it.  Today they napped together and did great.  So this will be the first night and this will be Levi's first night not in a crib.  Big boy....boo hoo.  We are going to decorate half pink and girlie and half blue and very much boy.  I think I might sew curtains pink on one side and blue on the other.   
 Here is Lulu in her old bed in the same room.
Here is Levi in the crib in his old room.  

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, are they going to have fun sharing.
They look so cute in their own beds.

dee dee said...

My cousin has twin and they shared a room for a long time! Your plans to decorate sound perfect for them!
Dee Dee

corners of my life said...

I love how they look at each other - good friends already.