Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Day With Mema!

 Mark's mom, Connie has been in town and today we spent the day playing.
 Here Lulu and I are posing on the bridge.  Lulu's holding Ila.  I have about 10ish weeks to go.  I'm really feeling ready.
 Mark, Levi and Lulu
 Here is Lulu on the merry-go-round. 
 Mark was the pusher.  This merry-go-round was very heavy and didn't go very fast.  He got a really good work out doing this.
 Mark and Levi on the pirate ship.
 Mema and Lulu on the teeter totter.
Then Lulu and Levi spotted some bunnies.  We had a nice day with Mark's mom.

2 comments:

dee dee said...

What a great memory creating day!
I can't believe you are in sandals, it's freezing again here today!
Dee Dee

Is There Anybody Out There? said...

Wow....looks like Lots-O-Fun. I want to go on that merry go round and I want Mark to be the engine again. Love you guys. M K L L I. tomg