Wednesday, April 27, 2011

37 Weeks!

Here is Ila at 37 weeks.  I can go into labor any time now.  We had an appointment this evening and found out I'm 1cm dilated and her head is down.  That really means nothing but it's fun to hear that my body has done a bit of work already.  Last night I had a good amount of contractions that woke me up but stopped after about 40min.  I'm so ready to meet Ila and go into labor.  I'm really looking forward to birthing again.  It's a lot of work but it's a really good feeling that I am so thankful I get to experience.  I keep going back and forth on if I want to go early or not.  Part of me says "I'm not ready" but the other part says "Ila, come on out!!!" so I think I will just give this to God and rest in the fact that He's already picked the day she will be born.  That is comforting to think about.    

1 comment:

GT said...

Your beautiful!! Looks like a perfect little bump there.