Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's May!

 I'm posting some random pictures.  Here is our minivan with Lulu and Levi's car seats.  We need one more in for Ila. 
 Here is Mark getting Ila's car seat in really tight.  We have and "old school" minivan so we can't just clip them in like the new vehicles.  I love my van and wouldn't want it any different.  I think I have a picture of Mark standing in this same car seat for each child. 
 And here are all 3 car seats in.  With Lulu's lamb practicing as the baby.
 Levi is so fun.  I can ask him to smile and he will.  What a sweet little guy.  These are my favorite jeans on him.  They have holes in the knees because he plays so hard.  Lulu never wore anything out.  I love seeing the differences in them.  And I can't even imagine what Ila is going to be like.
 The other night we went for a drive to see where Mark and I met.  We got a Jamba Juice.  This is the actual place Mark and I met later after meeting on the bridge.  When we met Jamba Juice was close so we went to Red Robin instead.
 Levi can say Jamba Juice so well.  If he loves something he makes sure he can say it so we can understand it.  He has a lot of words.  Some of my favorites are, Nope!, Ish crackers (fish crackers), Doodoo (Lulu), Baby (Ila), Please, Boogie (for any sort of dirt), Help.   So many more but they are cuter if you hear them.
 Here they are enjoying their Jamba Juice on our drive.
Here is exactly where Mark and I met, but in the on coming traffic.  Pretty much where those two cars are.  But just imagine the traffic stopped. 
And I want to wish my friend Kelsey a Happy Birthday today!!  These flowers are for you.

4 comments:

Christine said...

The first of May and waiting for Ila May!
What a great month to be born into.
What a great family to be born into.

See you at church!

dee dee said...

I just love the story of how you and Mark met! I can imagine that the kids will carry this wonderful story on in there hearts for ever!
Dee Dee

Mo said...

Our daughter Kimberly would live at Jamba Juice if she could! I love the smell in there,,,,,but I'd drop her off there and I'd go to Starbuck's!

Kelsey said...

I was just looking through your blog and saw this agin.So sweet,thank you so much for doing that for my Birthday.Made me feel so special!!!

LOVE,
KELSEY
PS:
When is your B-DAY?So I can wish you a Happy Birthday on my blog.