Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day With Family

We spent Memorial Day afternoon at my Aunt Bev's house.  She is my dad's sister.  My dad's family got to meet Ila for the first time.  I need to remember to take more pictures.  The picture below is of Aunt Bev and Ila.
  Lulu and Levi had a blast playing with Aunt Bev's doll house. 
Here is Mark with Lulu and Levi eating their burgers. 
 Here is my mom with her 3 grandchildren.  She spent the last 2 weeks with us during the days helping out while I rested. We had a great 2 weeks, they went too quickly.
 Ila turned 3 weeks yesterday!  Wow, it goes fast.
Uncle Todd and Aunt Stephanie were there too.  We see them so much now that they live close.  We love it!  Here is Todd with Ila.

1 comment:

Christine said...

It was fun.
The weather held out. The food was good.
The company was the best!