Monday, April 15, 2013

Zoo Boise

 We went to the zoo today!  It was so fun.  This was our first visit to Zoo Boise.  It wasn't a huge zoo like the one in Seattle that we are used to but it's not small either.  I wanted to spend some time with my 3 little monkeys children before Silas arrives.  This was a perfect way to spend some fun time with them.  
 This Lion has such a sweet face and was so fun to watch.  Levi was a bit nervous.  
 This slide was so cool!
 I packed our lunch and we ate by the fake and real tigers.
The kids got to get up close to the prairie dogs.  This was really fun for them.  There were concrete tunnels they could climb through.  Being 9 months pregnant there was no way I was going in them!
 Ila May loved sitting in an egg shell.  She kept saying "egg, egg, egg." 
 I found it funny that Levi was nervous about the Lion earlier who wasn't even close but he was totally fine with being face to face with the snow leopard.  
 Then the snow leopard moved a bit and he jumped back.

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a great Zoo!
The Prairie Dog Tunnel looks like fun. It's an up and personal look at them. I am sooo going down that Giraffe slide!

corners of my life said...

What a fun day!