Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Road Trip to Redmond, WA

On our way to Washington we stopped off in Pendleton, OR to take a tour of the Pendleton Woolen Mills.  My parents have purchased a wool blanket for each grandchild from here.  
 They have a small museum area to view the mill and some historical things. 
While we were driving into Pendleton Mark noticed Hal's Hamburgers......he scared me half to death by whipping the van into the parking lot.  He then told me this is where him mom met his dad.  Connie drove up to order a burger when she was in high school and Don was the one taking her order at the window.  So I had to take a picture of Mark where history was made.
Then we stopped of at Hamley's famous western store.  Mark's grandma used to work next door at Hamley Steak House.
 Then the most exciting part was when we pulled into my parents driveway.  We pulled in around 11:30pm. 

No comments: