Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Little Gymnast

Lulu started gymnastics yesterday. She was so excited and did really well. Everything the teacher told her to do she did. Lulu listened so well and followed instructions perfectly. This is the first time she has been away from me in a class situation. I was right there the entire time but watching from upstairs in the "parent" section. Mark took his lunch and came to cheer on his daughter.
I asked Lulu if she was going to wave to me and she said she would. And she did many times, it made me very happy.
I asked Lulu what her favorite part was and she told me it was this big trampoline. So for the next 10 weeks Lulu will be going to her gymnastics class. I can't wait to see her improvement and watch her tumble all over the backyard.

3 comments:

dee dee said...

Yea Lulu! You are getting to be such a big girl! You look very pretty walking on the balance beam! I hope you have fun in your classes! Miss dee dee

Christine said...

Lulu reminds me of you, Kimmy!
The picture of her running, with her arms out in front of her - that is YOU about 24 years ago!
Cute Cute Cute!!!

Not Just a Waitress said...

She's just TOO CUTE!!!
Looks like she's a natural. :)