Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friends & Cousins

Today we got to spend some time with my cousin Heather's daughter Zazel. They live in Brooklyn, NY. We probably only see them once or twice a year which is pretty good for being that far. Zazel just turned 4 and Lulu is 3 1/2. These girls have had so much fun playing these past two days. Today we went over to my parents house and played in the backyard.
Here is my dad with the kids. He was so sweet and went to the store and got them a bunch of fun snacks. Here is Zazel and Lulu last night over at my Aunt Bev's house. Aunt Bev is Zazel's grandma and my dad's older sister. They picked apples from an apple tree and wanted to show them off.Knowing that the girls were going to be spending some time together, Aunt Bev went and bought this amazing doll house for them. Wasn't that so thoughtful? The girls had so much fun playing with it.
And Zazel is going to be a big sister in January! Here is her mommy and daddy, Heather and Adam showing off that cute baby belly.

2 comments:

dee dee said...

What a fun time with a sweet cousin!
Both girls look so cute playing together.
I just love the dollhouse, how thoughtful of your Aunt, it sure looks like the girls were having fun.
Dee Dee

Christine said...

Kiss,Kiss,Kiss! I'm sending kisses because I couldn't play today. Your dad had so much fun preparing for "his" guests.

I sure wish Lazel (and family) could live closer. They are so cute together. Wasn't it fun listening to them play?