Thursday, February 3, 2011

25 Weeks!

Here is Ila at 25 weeks! Ila is about 1.5lbs and 9 inches long according to the pregnancy website I look at.  I'm so excited about this pregnancy.  She is constantly moving and kicking. I'm feeling more tired then I have been but I get bursts of energy now and then.  Every time I eat I get a really full feeling so I have to eat smaller portions more often.  My latest craving was a ham and cheese sandwich.  I still love eating peperoncinis right from the jar.  I love anything sweet too, but I'm really trying to limit that so that Ila doesn't come out 10lbs.  I'm dreaming some fun, crazy dreams.  Last night I dreamt I was flying in a helicopter.  I feel like I'm running out of room but I know that there is a ton of growing still to do.  Lulu and Levi still get excited and talk to Ila.  This month I start seeing my midwife twice a month so that's exciting.  I can't believe how fast it's going.  I know the last month will be here soon enough and probably drag on and on.  The slowest month of anyone's life is the last month of pregnancy.  Well, that's about it for me right now.   

3 comments:

dee dee said...

You are loking so beautiful! Enjoy each moment and she will be here before you know it!
Dee Dee

corners of my life said...

You look adorable and so healthy.
pepperoncinis?? Ouch!

Is There Anybody Out There? said...

I proud of you Kimmy....You are still my little
girl. Love you. Daddy