Friday, February 18, 2011

Blessings

This morning I went to go change Levi's diaper.  While I was in doing this Lulu told me she was going to do some sweeping.  I thought, sure...she loves to pretend sweep and pretend to help me along with really helping me.  I just figured she was going to pretend this time.  I wasn't really thinking too much about it.  When Levi and I came out of his room this is what I saw.  Lulu's chair was moved and she had a really nice sized pile of dirt she had swept from under the table.  Earlier this morning I did a quick sweep and hadn't moved the chairs.  I had made a comment how our floors were dirty and I'll just have to get under the table later.  I was out of energy to do the full job.  So to see her finishing the job that I didn't do made me so happy.  I didn't even ask her, I didn't even think that she would do this.  She is truly a blessing to me.  Not just because she can clean.  But because she makes us laugh a lot, she loves to talk about her love for Jesus, she loves her brother, she has such a caring, giving heart and that God has trusted Mark and I to raise her and knows we can because of Him.  I'm so thankful to have a daughter like Lulu. 

When a women is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for the joy that a human being has been born into the world.  John 16:21 (ESV)

5 comments:

Christine said...

She is just like her Mommy!

Susan said...

What a little sweetie! Your post made me smile!
Blessings!

dee dee said...

What a beautiful little helper!
Dee Dee

Kelsey said...

She is so sweet, and such a little helper .....
What a blessing!!!

Love,
Kelsey

PS:Your such a good Mommy!!!:)

corners of my life said...

Lulu will be the best helper ever with the new baby.