Monday, May 28, 2012

7 Years!

Seven years ago today Mark and I got married.  I married my best friend. We have the best life and I'm so thankful to God for picking Mark to be my husband.  I remember when I was a little girl my mom and I would pray for my future husband.  I always wondered who that would be.  We prayed that God would be with him and protect him.  It's amazing to think I was praying for Mark when I was a little girl.  Mark is a godly man who leads our family and is so patient.  He loves the Lord and his heart is for family.  His hobby is our family! I'm so blessed that when Mark has a moment to relax he chooses to spend it with me and our children. I love you Mark and thank you for loving me so much. 
Click HERE to see some wedding photos from a older post.

3 comments:

corners of my life said...

Happy anniversary to you {and Amanda}. I remember that day so well - you in Seatle she in Vancouver . . .
http://amandaniel.blogspot.com/

dee dee said...

Happy Anniversary Kimmy and Mark!
dee dee

Angel said...

Happy Anniversary!