Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cousins

 This top picture is of Lulu (May 2007) at my Aunt Bev's house on her blanket.  The picture below is of Ila today at her house on the same blanket. 
Here is Lulu and her cousin Zazel.  Zazel, her mommy and brother flew out here from Brooklyn, NY for a visit. We've been having lots of fun hanging out with them.  Zazel's mom is Heather, she is my first cousin.  Her mom is my Aunt Bev, one of my dad's sisters.  Got that?  Heather just had her second baby in January, a little boy named Avi.
 Zazel and Lulu
 My mom and Ila.
 My dad and Ila.
Yesterday we all went to see the movie Winnie the Poo.  This was Levi, Ila and Avi's first movie. 
 Here is my dad with all the cousins.  From Left to right: Avi (6.5 mo), Levi (23 mo.), My dad Tom (59 yrs), Ila (almost 3 mo.), Zazel (5 yrs) and Lulu (4.5 yrs.).
 Here is Levi, Zazel and Lulu having a snack at our house.
And here is Avi and Ila.  They are 3.5 months apart. 

No comments: