Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Babies

Lulu is almost 4.5 years old.  Ila is 3.5 months old and Levi has a couple weeks until he turns 2! 

Lulu loves anything pink and sparkly.  Notice she's in her ballet outfit.  She dances and sings around our house all day long.  She just memorized the first verse to Amazing Grace.  She can't say L or R yet so she sounds like a little New Yorker.  Lulu likes things in their place and loves order.  She takes initiative and does things without asking.  She loves to be in charge.  I know if I ask her to do something it will get done and it will be better then I would have done it.  
 Ila loves to roll from her tummy to her back.  She sucks her thumb when she's tired and falls asleep with it in her mouth.  SO CUTE!  She's my first thumb sucker.  She loves to "talk" to us.  Anyone can hold her, she's very social and content. She sleeps the entire night.  I just put her in her bassinet when it nap time or bed time and she plays for a bit then falls right to sleep.  She started drooling just a bit, so I'm expecting a tooth in the next few months.  Lulu and Levi got their first at 4 months.  So we will see.  
  Levi is my boy.  He loves cars, truck and trains.  He loves to pretend he's driving a car and holds the pretend steering wheel out in front of him while making the motor sound.  His motor sound is really good, he can even make it sound like he's down shifted.  It's so funny.  Levi is funny, he loves to say hi to people in stores and is not shy at all.  Even though he's outgoing he's very mellow and goes with the flow.  The other day he just laid down in the living room and took a little nap.  When he's hungry he will eat a ton, and when he's not he eats like a bird.  He loves to listen to Lulu and let's her boss him around.  He just loves it!  He loves Lulu and will do what she tells him.  He loves Ila and is always asking to hold her.   


2 comments:

corners of my life said...

They just get cuter every day.

Anonymous said...

Love this little glimpse into each childs personality. Sounds like they are all 3very very special little blessings. I just cant get over how pretty that baby girl is, I thought she had the prettiest eyes I had ever seen, but Levis giving her a run for her money in these pics. His eyes are sweet! Thats hilarious that he can sound like hes down shifted!

CM