Sunday, October 9, 2011

Five Months

Today Ila May is 5 months old.  She weighs about 14lbs.  She likes being in the walker scooting around the house.  She's been waking 1 or 2 times at night to nurse. This is something new.  But I'm actually happy to wake up in the middle of the night and have that special time with her while everyone in the house is sleeping.  When I was pregnant with her that's one of the things I was looking forward too.  But then she slept the entire night from day one and I didn't get that time with her.  So now at 5 months I get to enjoy the night feedings.  She's been drooling like crazy and biting everything that she can, so I know she's working on some teeth but none have come through yet.

1 comment:

Carleen said...

ADORABLE little picture there. Your such a blessed lady!