Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy No Matter What

This evening Levi sat for quite a while just playing on his own. This little guy smiles for almost every picture I take of him. I can't just pick one, I have to post them all. It's funny because the first picture here that his back is to the camera, he's even smiling in. I was calling his name to have him look at me and I could see that he would smile but he didn't turn around since he was busy playing.....but I finally got him to look and then he was just loving the camera.
Then he had enough and went back to playing so I moved and started taking more from this angle......so of course he made mommy happy and smiled some more.

3 comments:

dee dee said...

What a handsome little fellow! Love his cute faces!
Dee Dee

Christine said...

He is so CUTE!!!!

Kelsey said...

He is ADORABLE!!!