Thursday, April 29, 2010

Papa & Grandma

This evening my parents came over for dinner. Every Monday evening we go to my parens for dinner but this week we didn't so we had Thursday night dinner at ours instead. It was so fun becasue everyone just relaxed and played.
Here is Lulu and my dad rolling bouncy balls down our hall. Then my mom helped get Levi ready for bed and Lulu danced around in her "getting married" dress.Here's my dad and Lulu....they called my brother on speaker phone and talked to him for a bit. And we want to say......Congrats Stephanie on the new Job!!!!! We are very happy for you.

2 comments:

Is There Anybody Out There? said...

Thanks for having us over! I want to do it again soon. Lulu is a great bouncy ball girl, Levi is a great 'eat regular kind of food' guy,
Mark is a great coffee maker in the new coffee pot guy, and Kimmy is a great mommy-daughter-wife kind of girl.....it was fun! love you all.

dee dee said...

What a fantastic evening spending it together as a family! Bonding I'm sure that your children will remember for a life-time!
God Bless...
Dee Dee